Includes the diagnosis and treatment of acute, as well as chronic conditions of the kidneys.
Symptoms and clinical manifestations of the kidney disease:
- Pain in the back;
- Decreased appetite, dry mouth, general weakness;
- Increased thirst;
- Hematuria (blood in urine);
- Arterial hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Ascites, extremity edema, swelling around the eyes;
Diseases of the kidneys:
- Immune nephropathies: acute and chronic glomerulonephritis;
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases: acute and chronic pyelonephritis;
- Metabolic nephropathies – amyloidosis, diabetic nephropathy;
- Toxic nephropathies- due to medications, toxins, radioactive substances;
- Degenerative nephropathies – kidney ptosis, nephrotic syndrome, congenital diseases.